# LF Edge eKuiper - Lightweight data stream processing engine for IoT edge
LF Edge eKuiper is a lightweight IoT data analytics and stream processing engine running on resource-constraint edge devices. The major goal for eKuiper is to provide a streaming software framework (similar to Apache Flink (opens new window)) in edge side. eKuiper's rule engine allows user to provide either SQL-based or graph based (similar to Node-RED) rules to create IoT edge analytics applications within few minutes.
- Core server package is only about 4.5M, memory footprint is about 10MB.
- CPU Arch：X86 AMD * 32/64; ARM * 32/64; PPC
- Popular Linux distributions, OpenWrt Linux, MacOS and Docker
- Industrial PC, Raspberry Pi, industrial gateway, home gateway, MEC edge cloud server
Data analysis support
- Support data ETL
- Data order, group, aggregation and join with different data sources (the data from databases and files)
- 60+ functions, includes mathematical, string, aggregate and hash etc
- 4 time windows & count window
It supports extending at
Sinkwith Golang or Python.
- Source: allows users to add more data sources for analytics.
- Sink: allows users to send the analysis result to different customized systems.
- UDF functions: allow users to add customized functions for data analysis (for example, AI/ML function invocation)
- A free web based management dashboard (opens new window) for visualized management
- Plugins, streams and rules management through CLI, REST API and config maps(Kubernetes)
- Easily be integrated with Kubernetes frameworks KubeEdge (opens new window), OpenYurt (opens new window), K3s (opens new window) Baetyl (opens new window)
Integration with EMQX products
Seamless integration with EMQX (opens new window), Neuron (opens new window) & NanoMQ (opens new window), and provided an end-to-end solution from IIoT, IoV
# Understand eKuiper
Learn about eKuiper and its fundamental concepts.
# Try eKuiper
Follow tutorials to learn how to use eKuiper.
- Getting started locally
- Getting started in Docker
- Getting started by dashboard
- Run as EdgeX Foundry rule engine
- Deploy by OpenYurt
# Look up reference information
Refer to the syntax and properties.
- Rule Syntax
- Available Sources
- Available Sinks
- [Available Functions](./sqls/functions/overview.md
- SQL Reference
# Learn how to use eKuiper
Learn how to create and manage rules and how to modify configurations, etc.
# Develop extensions
Learn how to develop custom extensions.
# Get Help
If you get stuck, check out our community support resources.
Open GitHub issue (opens new window).
Ask in the forum (opens new window).
Join our Slack (opens new window), and then join ekuiper (opens new window) or ekuiper-user (opens new window) channel.
Mail to eKuiper help mail list.
Join WeChat group, scan the below QR code and mark "eKuiper".
Anyone can contribute for anything, not just code.